Neat 1.16.5, 1.15.2, 1.14.4, and 1.7.10 is a mod that will allow you to see a life bar, in addition to other related information of any entity, whether an animal or a hostile creature, that is relatively close to your Minecraft character. These indicator bars will appear on the heads of the entities and show us their health, the objects they will drop when they die and whether or not they have, or not, any active altered state. Health bars, and other things, that will allow us to see the status of any creature.
Green indicator bars indicate that the creature is in total health, the yellow indicator bar suggests that the beast is healthy at a medium level, while the red bar indicates that it is in poor health. Within this indicator bar, we will find a number and a percentage that will display, more precisely, the health of that being. While in the right area of the indicator bar, you can see the object that will drop the creature when you die.
- Fully client sided
- Health bars only show up if the mob is not obstructed
- Health bar color changes depending on the mob’s health % (green to yellow to red)
- Shows the mob’s attribute (for Smite or Bane of Arthropods) and their armor
- Groups up health bars for mob stacks (like spider of chicken jockeys)
- Works with minecraft’s Scoreboard Teams. Mobs and players in teams will have a colored name.
- Configurable (both in and out of game)
- A keybind to toggle the health bars (as of -17)
Which is the latest version of Minecraft Forge?
The latest version of Minecraft Forge is 1.16.5. The latest recommended version of Minecraft Forge is 1.15.2; Minecraft Forge (Modding API) is heavily installed at versions 1.15.2,1.12.2. Some mods require a specific version of Minecraft Forge. New version of Minecraft Forge 1.16.5 has less testing, and many mods do not support it.
How do you download Minecraft Forge?
First, head to Minecraft forge and download the program. You want to make sure that you download the version of Forge that corresponds to the version of Minecraft you have, Select the Minecraft Forge menu on the right side of this website.
Do you have to have Minecraft to use forge?
Yes, Make sure you have Minecraft installed.Minecraft Forge only works for Minecraft: Java Edition. Minecraft for PC, XBox One and PS4 cannot be modded.
Is modding Minecraft illegal?
No, modding Minecraft is not illegal.
How to install Neat Mod With Forge
- Make sure you have Minecraft Forge
- Download Neat Modd file from link(s) below/above
- On PC Windows, Go to the Start menu
Press Enter to Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- On macOS open finder, hold down ALT, and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Go to minecraft/mods folder
If Mods folder does not exist, create one
- Put Neat Mod file into the mods folder
- Launch Minecraft using Forge Profile, then Open Menu
- Now we can find tea trees in Minecraft!
Minecraft Forge(Modding API) Installation Guide
5 steps to successfully install Forge Minecraft
1. Access and Download select Minecraft forge version, then download the installer.
2. Requires installing Java on a computer. Open the .jar file you just downloaded, make sure ‘Install Client’ is selected, and click the OK button.
3. Run Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
4. Select the Minecraft Forge menu on the left and the Mods button below Multiplayer.
5. Successfully, you can enjoy the mod just installed.
Download Neat Mod for Minecraft 1.16.5, 1.15.2, 1.14.4, and 1.7.10