Pokécube Mod 1.16.4,1.15.2 is responsible for adding more than a hundred Pokémons to our worlds. We, the players, will be able to use objects to capture Pokémons; we will train them, improve their statistics, and make them fight against other Pokémons and Minecraft’s hostile creatures.
One of the first things that we will have to create when starting a game is the Pokéwatch object. This element will allow us to see the level and statistics of any Pokémon that we find in the world. It will also allow us to consult a guide in English on the various concepts added by the mod.
Players can make Pokeballs to capture Pokémon that we find worldwide, which we can exchange with other merchants and trainers that we see around the world. If we play with our friends, we can also exchange and trade with them.
How to install Pokécube Mod With Forge
- Make sure you have Minecraft Forge
If not, Download and Install the latest version of Minecraft Forge
- Download Pokécube Mod file from link(s) below/above
- On PC Windows, Go to the Start menu
Press Enter to Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Go to minecraft/modsfolder
If Mods folder does not exist, create one
- Put Pokécube Mod file into the mods folder
- Launch Minecraft using Forge Profile, then Open Menu