Refined Storage 1.16.5, 1.15.2,1.14.4 y 1.13.2 give us the ability to create centralized mass storage systems for blocks, objects, liquids, and fluids. The idea behind this mod is to avoid filling our house with dozens of chests, where we no longer know what we have. Network storage that can be expanded according to our needs.
You can create a single network-based storage center to expand according to your storage needs with this mod. All storage systems connected to this network will be accessible from a centralized management point, which will allow us to manage our liquids, fluids, blocks, and objects from a single interface.
In addition to storage systems, the mod will also allow you to manufacture devices capable of manipulating objects and blocks of the world, whether building, exporting, importing, destroying, etc. You can even make use of things that will allow you to stay.
Refined Storage Mod 1.16.5, 1.15.2,1.14.4 y 1.13.2 is an elegant solution to your hoarding problem. This mod offers the player a network-based storage system, allowing them to store items and fluids on a massively expandable device network.
It adds various blocks and items used for the mass storage and management of items and fluids, and it is greatly inspired by Applied Energistics 2. This is an Applied Energistics style mod for Minecraft.
- Items and fluids can be stored in one of the many storage capabilities that the mod offers. Any storage devices connected to the same network are accessible to the player through one simple Grid interface, allowing the player to access the inventories of many devices through a single unified GUI.
- This mod not only adds storage solutions, but also devices that can be used to manipulate items and blocks in the world and from within the system, such as importers, exporters, constructors, destructors, and more! There are also devices in this mod that allow the player to setup auto-crafting, allowing the crafting of complex recipes in a few simple clicks.
This mod not only adds storage solutions, but also devices that can be used to manipulate items and blocks in the world and from within the system, such as importers, exporters, constructors, destructors, and more! There are also devices in this mod that allow the player to setup auto-crafting, allowing the crafting of complex recipes in a few simple clicks.
Fixed and update:
- Fixed some issues when using the Grid when it’s offline (Darkere)
- Fixed crafting events not being fired in some cases in the Grid (Darkere)
- Fixed not being able to set fluid filter slot output quantity (Darkere)
- Fixed mod id search not working for Industrial Foregoing (Darkere)
- Fixed fluid autocrafting duplicating fluids (Darkere)
- Fixed some Grid crashes (ScoreUnder)
- Fixed constructor not using compare mode correctly in some cases (ScoreUnder)
- Fixed duplication bug in the Interface (Darkere)
Which is the latest version of Minecraft Forge?
The latest version of Minecraft Forge is 1.16.5. The latest recommended version of Minecraft Forge is 1.15.2; Minecraft Forge (Modding API) is heavily installed at versions 1.15.2,1.12.2. Some mods require a specific version of Minecraft Forge. New version of Minecraft Forge 1.16.5 has less testing, and many mods do not support it.
How do you download Minecraft Forge?
First, head to Minecraft forge and download the program. You want to make sure that you download the version of Forge that corresponds to the version of Minecraft you have, Select the Minecraft Forge menu on the right side of this website.
Do you have to have Minecraft to use forge?
Yes, Make sure you have Minecraft installed.Minecraft Forge only works for Minecraft: Java Edition. Minecraft for PC, XBox One and PS4 cannot be modded.
Is modding Minecraft illegal?
No, modding Minecraft is not illegal.
How to install Refined Storage Mod With Forge
- Make sure you have Minecraft Forge
- Download Refined Storage Mod file from link(s) below/above
- On PC Windows, Go to the Start menu
Press Enter to Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- On macOS open finder, hold down ALT, and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Go to minecraft/mods folder
If Mods folder does not exist, create one
- Put Refined Storage Mod file into the mods folder
- Launch Minecraft using Forge Profile, then Open Menu
- Now we can find tea trees in Minecraft!
Minecraft Forge(Modding API) Installation Guide
5 steps to successfully install Forge Minecraft
1. Access and Download select Minecraft forge version, then download the installer.
2. Requires installing Java on a computer. Open the .jar file you just downloaded, make sure ‘Install Client’ is selected, and click the OK button.
3. Run Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
4. Select the Minecraft Forge menu on the left and the Mods button below Multiplayer.
5. Successfully, you can enjoy the mod just installed.