Restrictions Mod 1.16.5,1.16.4,1.15.2 and 1.12.2 is a small mod that offers us a simple system to attract or move away elements, players or entities. To do this, the mod provides three blocks, which are the Attractor, the Pusher and the One Way. Let’s see what each of them offers us. Attracts, pushes, or determines the direction an item, player, or entity should follow.
The Attractor, which allows us to attract entities that are in front of this block. It works with a Redstone signal and has the same area of action as a restone signal. The Pusher pushes entities that are in front of it. Its range of motion is the same as that of the Redstone and you need a Redstone signal to function.
Finally, the One Way, is a transparent block that forces entities to follow in a specific direction; we can even use it as an elevator or elevator. This block does not require Redstone signals.
How to install Restrictions Mod With Forge
- Make sure you have Minecraft Forge
- Download Restrictions Mod file from link(s) below/above
- On PC Windows, Go to the Start menu
Press Enter to Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- On macOS open finder, hold down ALT, and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Go to minecraft/mods folder
If Mods folder does not exist, create one
- Put Restrictions Mod file into the mods folder
- Launch Minecraft using Forge Profile, then Open Menu
- Now we can find tea trees in Minecraft!
Restrictions is a simple vanilla styled mod which adds three basic blocks that all have to do with entity movement (items, mobs, players):
- Attractor: this block attracts entities in front of it. It has a range equal to the redstone signal that is given to it so it is deactivated if it has no redstone signal
- Pusher: this block pushes away entities in front of it. Also with a range equal to the strength of the redstone signal
- One Way: this is a transparent block that forces movement of entities in a certain direction. This block needs no redstone signal. This block can be used to transport entities in all directions. You can use it for a fast upwards elevator or to move mobs from a spawner elsewhere
You can use this mod freely in any modpack
Which is the latest version of Minecraft Forge?
The latest version of Minecraft Forge is 1.16.5. The latest recommended version of Minecraft Forge is 1.15.2; Minecraft Forge (Modding API) is heavily installed at versions 1.15.2,1.12.2. Some mods require a specific version of Minecraft Forge. New version of Minecraft Forge 1.16.5 has less testing, and many mods do not support it.
How do you download Minecraft Forge?
First, head to Minecraft forge and download the program. You want to make sure that you download the version of Forge that corresponds to the version of Minecraft you have, Select the Minecraft Forge menu on the right side of this website.
Do you have to have Minecraft to use forge?
Yes, Make sure you have Minecraft installed.Minecraft Forge only works for Minecraft: Java Edition. Minecraft for PC, XBox One and PS4 cannot be modded.
Is modding Minecraft illegal?
No, modding Minecraft is not illegal.
Minecraft Forge(Modding API) Installation Guide
5 steps to successfully install Forge Minecraft
1. Access and Download select Minecraft forge version, then download the installer.
2. Requires installing Java on a computer. Open the .jar file you just downloaded, make sure ‘Install Client’ is selected, and click the OK button.
3. Run Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
4. Select the Minecraft Forge menu on the left and the Mods button below Multiplayer.
5. Successfully, you can enjoy the mod just installed.
Download Restrictions Mod for Minecraft 1.16.5,1.16.4,1.15.2 and 1.12.2