Road Stuff 1.16.5,1.16.4,1.15.2 and 1.12.2 is a mod that allows you to create blocks and objects specially designed to create urban environments and roads. To manufacture some of these new objects, the mod adds a new mineral resource, bitumen, which will allow us to manufacture asphalt for roads. Specific blocks and objects to create roads and urban environments.
This mod offers us the possibility to manufacture various types of vertical traffic signals and a lot of asphalt blocks and concrete with horizontal traffic signals. With these last blocks, we will create dividing lines of traffic lanes and parking areas.
The mod will also allow you to manufacture road s handles to simulate slopes. Three variants of transit cones. New achievements. And traffic signals from various countries can be customized by right-clicking on them, among other things.
How to install Road Stuff 2 Mod With Forge
- Make sure you have Minecraft Forge
- Download Road Stuff 2 Mod file from link(s) below/above
- On PC Windows, Go to the Start menu
Press Enter to Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- On macOS open finder, hold down ALT, and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Go to minecraft/mods folder
If Mods folder does not exist, create one
- Put Road Stuff 2 Mod file into the mods folder
- Launch Minecraft using Forge Profile, then Open Menu
- Now we can find tea trees in Minecraft!
- Road Blocks: Asphalt, Concrete, with plenty of painted lines on it (no boost given while walking on them).
- Road Slabs: Only for a few line variants, for slopes.
- Traffic Signs: With many variants for signs (from many countries from the whole World). Customization possible with a right-click on them.
- Traffic Cones: 3 different shapes.
- Bitumen Ore Gen: Bitumen is used for Asphalt crafting. Config exists to disable the generation (for map makers, modpack creators etc)
- Localization for English, French (France and Canada are the same), Chinese, Polish, Swedish, Danish, and Hungarian.
- Chisel Support
Which is the latest version of Minecraft Forge?
The latest version of Minecraft Forge is 1.16.5. The latest recommended version of Minecraft Forge is 1.15.2; Minecraft Forge (Modding API) is heavily installed at versions 1.15.2,1.12.2. Some mods require a specific version of Minecraft Forge. New version of Minecraft Forge 1.16.5 has less testing, and many mods do not support it.
How do you download Minecraft Forge?
First, head to Minecraft forge and download the program. You want to make sure that you download the version of Forge that corresponds to the version of Minecraft you have, Select the Minecraft Forge menu on the right side of this website.
Do you have to have Minecraft to use forge?
Yes, Make sure you have Minecraft installed.Minecraft Forge only works for Minecraft: Java Edition. Minecraft for PC, XBox One and PS4 cannot be modded.
Is modding Minecraft illegal?
No, modding Minecraft is not illegal.
Minecraft Forge(Modding API) Installation Guide
5 steps to successfully install Forge Minecraft
1. Access and Download select Minecraft forge version, then download the installer.
2. Requires installing Java on a computer. Open the .jar file you just downloaded, make sure ‘Install Client’ is selected, and click the OK button.
3. Run Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
4. Select the Minecraft Forge menu on the left and the Mods button below Multiplayer.
5. Successfully, you can enjoy the mod just installed.