RPG-Hud 1.16.5, 1.15.2, 1.14.4, and 1.12.2 is a mod that focuses on modifying the Minecraft HUD to make the information that appears on the game screen more complete, accessible, and enjoyable to players. When there are six default HUD formats that you can use, you can customize the information you want. Customize the information that appears on your game screen.
With this mod installed, you can consult the following information on the game screen. Health bar. Hunger bar. Experience bar. Breath bar. Jump bar for horses. Widgets related to the character. A widget that will display the time of the world in 12 or 24 hour format.
But not only that, but you can also use a compass widget. See the wear and tear of our weapons, tools, and armor pieces. See the health of the creature we’re looking directly at. View the active effects of the character. We are debugging information. Disable mod functions.
Special Thanks to OnyxKnight for contributing the config to reposition HUD elements relative to their original position. Check out his projects!
This mod will change your HUD (Heads Up Display) and add a few new features to it!
It has come a long way. The idea started to take shape in the early part of 2013.
Since then a lot has happened. The mod almost died two whole times.
It got renamed to Interface+ and now renamed back to RPG-HUD (stick to your roots!).
But it’s only thanks to YOU this mod is still there.
Without your tremendous support (and almost weekly – later monthly) e-mails to port it over to the new Minecraft version, it would most likely be dead by now.
But instead of just porting it over to 1.10.2 and 1.11 I decided to completely remake it.
This took quite a while but now it is done. And this mod is better than ever before.
– Health bar
– Hunger bar
– Experience bar
– Breath bar
– Horse jump bar
– Character widget
– Numeric values
– Clock widget (See the world’s time!)
– Different time formats (24h,12h)
– Immersive (Set it to only display if you carry a clock!)
– Compass widget (See the direction you are going)
– Immersive (Set it to only display if you carry a compass)
– Item details
– Display the item durability of your armor and equipped items
– Display how many of the equipped block you have in your inventory
– Display which arrow will be shot and how many of that type you carry
– Display Health and armor of the Creature you are looking at
– Status Effects
– See your active Status Effects with a timer
– Resize the Status Effects to your liking
– Render the Status Effects vertically instead
– Free repositioning
– You can reposition every single element of the mod
– Debug settings (If this mod conflicts with another)
– Disable anything you want of this mod
– Disable the event other mods use to render certain elements (e.g. the health event)
– Different HUD types (plus possible plugins!) – see Media for screenshots!
– Vanilla HUD (you only want the other features, not the RPG-styled HUDs)
– Default HUD (simple, effective)
– Extended HUD (also simple, also effective)
– Full Texture HUD (if you want to re-texture the entire thing)
– Hotbar HUD (The Widget around the Hotbar – awesome!)
– Modern HUD (My favorite – smooth, simple, transparent)
If you want to see something else in this mod, tell me and I might add it!
Now onto another great feature: Settings!
Almost everything is customizable (and there will be even more customization possibilities in the future) via the ingame settings menu.
You can find the settings menu via the Forge ingame menu (1.8.9 – 1.12) or at the top right of your menu screen (1.13+).
- Buttons in the settings menu have tooltips that explain what the setting does!
- Change the HUD type (no reloading. instant change!)
- Detail settings
- Enable/Disable the armor durability display
- Enable/Disable the item durability display
- Enable/Disable the arrow count display
- Reduce the size of the details by 50% (for those of you who think it’s to big!)
- Widget settings
- Enable/Disable the numeric value for the player stats
- Change the color of the bars! [With 3.2 or 3.3 you will even be able to change the color via it hex-code!]
- Enable/Disable the player face
- Change the time format
- Make the display immersive!
- Enable/Disable the color change depending on the day
- Compass widget (See the direction you are going)
- Immersive (Set it to only display if you carry a compass)
- Compass widget (See the direction you are going)
- Enable/Disable the hunger preview
- Debug settings!
- Disable anything you want of this mod
- Disable the event other mods use to render certain elements (e.g. the health event)
- Set any element of this mod to render regardless if other mods want to prevent it
- Make the vanilla element render instead of the HUD’s if something goes wrong
Which is the latest version of Minecraft Forge?
The latest version of Minecraft Forge is 1.16.5. The latest recommended version of Minecraft Forge is 1.15.2; Minecraft Forge (Modding API) is heavily installed at versions 1.15.2,1.12.2. Some mods require a specific version of Minecraft Forge. New version of Minecraft Forge 1.16.5 has less testing, and many mods do not support it.
How do you download Minecraft Forge?
First, head to Minecraft forge and download the program. You want to make sure that you download the version of Forge that corresponds to the version of Minecraft you have, Select the Minecraft Forge menu on the right side of this website.
Do you have to have Minecraft to use forge?
Yes, Make sure you have Minecraft installed.Minecraft Forge only works for Minecraft: Java Edition. Minecraft for PC, XBox One and PS4 cannot be modded.
Is modding Minecraft illegal?
No, modding Minecraft is not illegal.
How to install RPG-Hud Mod With Forge
- Make sure you have Minecraft Forge
- Download RPG-Hud Mod file from link(s) below/above
- On PC Windows, Go to the Start menu
Press Enter to Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- On macOS open finder, hold down ALT, and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Go to minecraft/mods folder
If Mods folder does not exist, create one
- Put Tubes Reloaded Mod file into the mods folder
- Launch Minecraft using Forge Profile, then Open Menu
- Now we can customize the Minecraft HUD!
Minecraft Forge(Modding API) Installation Guide
5 steps to successfully install Forge Minecraft
1. Access and Download select Minecraft forge version, then download the installer.
2. Requires installing Java on a computer. Open the .jar file you just downloaded, make sure ‘Install Client’ is selected, and click the OK button.
3. Run Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
4. Select the Minecraft Forge menu on the left and the Mods button below Multiplayer.
5. Successfully, you can enjoy the mod just installed.