Simple Plans 1.16.5,1.16.3 and 1.15.2 is a mod that lets you build planes to fly over your Minecraft worlds. These aircraft are built on a wooden structure, depending on the type of wood will have one color, hue, or another. Therefore, you can create six wooden aircraft. This in terms of one-seater aviation, but you can also build two-seater aircraft, as you can see in the image above. You can fly over the world with a wooden plane now.
These planes get the power from a coal kiln, so we’ll have to make sure we have fuel so we don’t run out of control. When a plane starts emitting smoke, it means it’s running out of power, so we’ll have to add coal to the oven. To do this, we will right-click on the aircraft.
How to install Simple Planes Mod With Forge
- Make sure you have Minecraft Forge
- Download Simple Planes Mod file from link(s) below/above
- On PC Windows, Go to the Start menu
Press Enter to Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- On macOS open finder, hold down ALT, and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Go to minecraft/mods folder
If Mods folder does not exist, create one
- Put Simple Planes Mod file into the mods folder
- Launch Minecraft using Forge Profile, then Open Menu
- Now we can find tea trees in Minecraft!
- You can right-click Coal onto the Furnace to get the engine going.
- There are multiple types of planes, depending on what kind of Woods you’re going for.
Fixed closing engine container
Large plane (can carry 2 passengers)
Helicopter (can carry 2 passengers)
To upgrade an aircraft, just right click it with an item.
Banner – decorative
Shooter – can shoot: arrows, fire charges and fire works
Booster – use gunpowder to boost your aircraft
TNT – large planes and helicopters only, use flint and steel to drop the TNT.
Floating – allows for water landing
Simple planes supports all properly programmed mods adding planks!
To understand how to use this mod, it is strongly advised to install the Patchouli mod and craft the guide book:
Crafting (use plane workbench):
If you share this mod you must link to this curseforge page for download. You cannot share mod files on other websites.
Which is the latest version of Minecraft Forge?
The latest version of Minecraft Forge is 1.16.5. The latest recommended version of Minecraft Forge is 1.15.2; Minecraft Forge (Modding API) is heavily installed at versions 1.15.2,1.12.2. Some mods require a specific version of Minecraft Forge. New version of Minecraft Forge 1.16.5 has less testing, and many mods do not support it.
How do you download Minecraft Forge?
First, head to Minecraft forge and download the program. You want to make sure that you download the version of Forge that corresponds to the version of Minecraft you have, Select the Minecraft Forge menu on the right side of this website.
Do you have to have Minecraft to use forge?
Yes, Make sure you have Minecraft installed.Minecraft Forge only works for Minecraft: Java Edition. Minecraft for PC, XBox One and PS4 cannot be modded.
Is modding Minecraft illegal?
No, modding Minecraft is not illegal.
Minecraft Forge(Modding API) Installation Guide
5 steps to successfully install Forge Minecraft
1. Access and Download select Minecraft forge version, then download the installer.
2. Requires installing Java on a computer. Open the .jar file you just downloaded, make sure ‘Install Client’ is selected, and click the OK button.
3. Run Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
4. Select the Minecraft Forge menu on the left and the Mods button below Multiplayer.
5. Successfully, you can enjoy the mod just installed.
Download Simple Planes Mod for Minecraft 1.16.5,1.16.4, 1.16.3 and 1.15.2