SlashBlade Mod 1.16.5,1.14.4,1.12.2 focuses on offering us the possibility to manufacture various katana models and pedestals where we can exhibit our katanas and decorative elements, with a marked Japanese touch, to build Buildings in Japanese style and decorate with Japanese elements.
With this mod installed, you can manufacture several katana models. The main differences between some katanas and others, beyond their attack power, allow you to perform certain “combos” and others.
Therefore, we are not talking about katanas that cause X damage, like swords, but weapons that allow “combos” to be performed. These combos allow you to hit multiple enemies at once or shoot down multiple entities at once, among many other things.
How to install SlashBlade Mod With Forge
- Make sure you have Minecraft Forge
If not, Download and Install the latest version of Minecraft Forge
- Download SlashBlade Mod file from link(s) below/above
- On PC Windows, Go to the Start menu
Press Enter to Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- On MacOS open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Go to minecraft/modsfolder
If Mods folder does not exist, create one
- Put SlashBlade Mod file into the mods folder
- Launch Minecraft using Forge Profile, then Open Menu