Smart Moving and what you need to know about this Mod
The Smart Moving Mod provides two controls you need to link the key, the sprint key, and the get key. The Smart Moving Mod is very intuitive, with controls that provide a plethora of new functions that allow you to navigate the terrain faster, smoother, and more efficiently.
What is Smart Moving mod?
The Smart Moving mod adds new animations and capabilities to the game, making the movement more realistic and fluid. If you feel like the things you can do on the go are a bit old and rigid, then this mod is what you need. Flying is one of the notable differences. You’ll get a more “Superman” stance when flying, and you can move up and down with the mouse cursor instead of just space/teleport.
Now, you can freely climb 1-2 blocks of height, making it easier to scale the mountains and caves. The get key can be configured in the settings, but all you need to do is click it next to a ledge and press forward. You will start climbing right away. And using the same key, you can climb to the ceiling if it is made with the trap door closed. It’s a neat way to create a ceiling-only accessible passageway.
The dance is slightly improved with the charged jump feature. By default, it allows you to jump 2 blocks by height compared to 1 standard block. Just hold the snip key and the jump key together, then release one or the other to jump. If your movement seems a bit slow or you want to run continuously, you can increase (or decrease) your speed with the push of a button. You can also configure those keys easily in the settings.
What is the function?
- Climbing only through holes in the walls.
- Stairs that climb with different speeds depending on the coverage of the stairs and / or neighboring blocks
- Alternative animations to fly and fall.
- Scaling along roofs and vines
- Jumping up and back while climbing
- Configurable runoff
- Alternative swimming
- Alternative jump
- Alternative flight
- Faster running
- Side and rear jumps
- Loaded jumps
- Wall jump
- Hap in the head
How to install Smart Moving Mod With Forge
- Make sure you have Minecraft Forge
If not, Download and Install the latest version of Minecraft Forge
- Download Smart Moving Mod file from link(s) below/above
- On PC Windows, Go to the Start menu
Press Enter to Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Go to minecraft/modsfolder
If Mods folder does not exist, create one
- Put Smart Moving Mod file into the mods folder
- Launch Minecraft using Forge Profile, then Open Menu
Download Smart Moving Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2-1.8.9-1.7.10 [With Forge]
Author: Divisor, sdlgelfurro – Source: Curse