Tough As Nails 1.16.5,1.12.2,1.11.2 and 1.10.2 is a mod that focuses on increasing the difficulty when it comes to surviving in the worlds of Minecraft. With this mod installed, in addition to the health or hunger of the character, you have to take into account other concepts, such as the hydration of your character. A twist on Minecraft’s survival concept.
The mod adds a new hydration bar, which will tell you the thirst of the character, so you’ll have to drink water often in order to survive. This release does not add the concept of body temperature, although this concept is expected to be added in future releases.
This mod is in the Alpha update phase, so it can still contain bugs or bugs. We will be publishing their respective updates in this same article.
Tough As Nails Mod 1.16.5,1.12.2,1.11.2 and 1.10.2 is a survival mod that aims to increase difficulty through realistic features such as thirst and body temperature. There are other features that tie into it as well, like a seasons system with changing grass/foliage colors, temperature shifting for snow in biomes that don’t normally get any, and more.
This mod adds a bunch of new items, armours, drinks, potions and much more. This mod adds realism to Minecraft creating a thirst and temperature system. Realistic Minecraft. Real life Minecraft mod.
Tough As Nails is currently in a “soft relaunch” for 1.16.4, with only thirst available for now. We will not be updating this page or the wiki properly until after Minecraft 1.17 releases, which is also when we’ll be re-adding body temperature (And other features).
- Body Temperature
- Lowered Starting Health
- Season Sensor
- Rain Collector
- Heating & Cooling Coils
- Season Clock
- Lifeblood Crystal
- Charcoal Filter
- Ice Cube
- Ice Charge
- Freeze Rod
- Freeze Powder
- Jelled Slime
- Dirty & Filtered Water Bottles
- Wool Armor
- Jelled Slime Armor
- Cold/Heat Resistance
Updated Forge to the recommended version
Which is the latest version of Minecraft Forge?
The latest version of Minecraft Forge is 1.16.5. The latest recommended version of Minecraft Forge is 1.15.2; Minecraft Forge (Modding API) is heavily installed at versions 1.15.2,1.12.2. Some mods require a specific version of Minecraft Forge. New version of Minecraft Forge 1.16.5 has less testing, and many mods do not support it.
How do you download Minecraft Forge?
First, head to Minecraft forge and download the program. You want to make sure that you download the version of Forge that corresponds to the version of Minecraft you have, Select the Minecraft Forge menu on the right side of this website.
Do you have to have Minecraft to use forge?
Yes, Make sure you have Minecraft installed.Minecraft Forge only works for Minecraft: Java Edition. Minecraft for PC, XBox One and PS4 cannot be modded.
Is modding Minecraft illegal?
No, modding Minecraft is not illegal.
How to install Tough As Nails Mod With Forge
- Make sure you have Minecraft Forge
- Download Tough As Nails Mod file from link(s) below/above
- On PC Windows, Go to the Start menu
Press Enter to Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- On macOS open finder, hold down ALT, and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Go to minecraft/mods folder
If Mods folder does not exist, create one
- Put Tough As Nails Mod file into the mods folder
- Launch Minecraft using Forge Profile, then Open Menu
- Now we can find tea trees in Minecraft!
Minecraft Forge(Modding API) Installation Guide
5 steps to successfully install Forge Minecraft
1. Access and Download select Minecraft forge version, then download the installer.
2. Requires installing Java on a computer. Open the .jar file you just downloaded, make sure ‘Install Client’ is selected, and click the OK button.
3. Run Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
4. Select the Minecraft Forge menu on the left and the Mods button below Multiplayer.
5. Successfully, you can enjoy the mod just installed.