What is Waila Harvestability Mod?
Waila Harvestability Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 and 1.12.2 is a client-side addon for Waila mod or Hwyla mod that adds information about the harvestability of what you are looking at.
By default, it shows whether or not you can currently harvest the block, the required harvest level of the block, and the tool type that is effective against the block. Plus, there are many configuration options in the Waila modules configuration screen to tweak it to show exactly what you want it to.
Creating a lot of interesting things in the game Minecraft is possible for most players who are familiar with the game’s interface. You can build buildings, worlds, environments, mechanics, and invent a lot of great things if you have a plan in mind. Consider getting inspired by the real world or letting your imagination fly away!
So depending on your knowledge and creativity that you can create different works, you can build realistic buildings such as castles, gardens, farms, speedboats, museums, battle fortresses to buildings like spaceships and space, pirates, islands, volcanoes, trees, elevators, street lights etc… Everything you want or you can think of.
WAILA configuration screen.
- Will, it only shows up when the player is sneaking (on / off)
- Whether it will only work on ore blocks and not others (on / off)
- Does it show the needed tool (on / off)
- Whether it will only show up if it can be harvested (on / off)
- Whether it will only show up if it cannot be harvested (on / off)
- Whether it will show the harvest level (on / off)
- Whether it will show the effective type of tool (on / off)
- Whether the effective tool will only be shown if the player is sneaking (on / off)
- The harvest level will only be shown if the player is sneaking (on / off)
- Minimal mode (on / off)
The minimal mode is a setting that will display only a few information icons. When turned on, it shows if the block is harvestable or not, but will not show words describing the block. It will also display the effective tool type and harvest level.
By default, it shows whether you can currently harvest the block, the required harvest level of the block, and the type of tool that is effective on the block. Additionally, there are many configuration options in the Waila module configuration screen to tweak it to display exactly what you want.
How to install Waila Harvestability Mod With Forge
- Make sure you have Minecraft Forge
- Waila Mod (For Minecraft 1.10.2-) or Hwyla Mod (For Minecraft 1.10.2+)
- Download Waila Harvestability Mod file from link(s) below/above
- On PC Windows, Go to the Start menu
Press Enter to Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- On MacOS open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Go to minecraft/modsfolder
If Mods folder does not exist, create one
- Put Waila Harvestability Mod file into the mods folder
- Launch Minecraft using Forge Profile, then Open Menu
Download Waila Harvestability Mod for Minecraft 1.16.4/1.15.2 and 1.12.2