What is Waila Harvestability Mod?
Waila Harvestability Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 and 1.12.2 is a client-side addon for Waila mod or Hwyla mod that adds information about the harvestability of what you are looking at.
By default, it shows whether or not you can currently harvest the block, the required harvest level of the block, and the tool type that is effective against the block. Plus, there are many configuration options in the Waila modules configuration screen to tweak it to show exactly what you want it to.
Creating a lot of interesting things in the game Minecraft is possible for most players who are familiar with the game’s interface. You can build buildings, worlds, environments, mechanics, and invent a lot of great things if you have a plan in mind. Consider getting inspired by the real world or letting your imagination fly away!
So depending on your knowledge and creativity that you can create different works, you can build realistic buildings such as castles, gardens, farms, speedboats, museums, battle fortresses to buildings like spaceships and space, pirates, islands, volcanoes, trees, elevators, street lights etc… Everything you want or you can think of.
WAILA configuration screen.
- Will, it only shows up when the player is sneaking (on / off)
- Whether it will only work on ore blocks and not others (on / off)
- Does it show the needed tool (on / off)
- Whether it will only show up if it can be harvested (on / off)
- Whether it will only show up if it cannot be harvested (on / off)
- Whether it will show the harvest level (on / off)
- Whether it will show the effective type of tool (on / off)
- Whether the effective tool will only be shown if the player is sneaking (on / off)
- The harvest level will only be shown if the player is sneaking (on / off)
- Minimal mode (on / off)
The minimal mode is a setting that will display only a few information icons. When turned on, it shows if the block is harvestable or not, but will not show words describing the block. It will also display the effective tool type and harvest level.
By default, it shows whether you can currently harvest the block, the required harvest level of the block, and the type of tool that is effective on the block. Additionally, there are many configuration options in the Waila module configuration screen to tweak it to display exactly what you want.
Which is the latest version of Minecraft Forge?
The latest version of Minecraft Forge is 1.16.5. The latest recommended version of Minecraft Forge is 1.15.2; Minecraft Forge (Modding API) is heavily installed at versions 1.15.2,1.12.2. Some mods require a specific version of Minecraft Forge. New version of Minecraft Forge 1.16.5 has less testing, and many mods do not support it.
How do you download Minecraft Forge?
First, head to Minecraft forge and download the program. You want to make sure that you download the version of Forge that corresponds to the version of Minecraft you have, Select the Minecraft Forge menu on the right side of this website.
Do you have to have Minecraft to use forge?
Yes, Make sure you have Minecraft installed.Minecraft Forge only works for Minecraft: Java Edition. Minecraft for PC, XBox One and PS4 cannot be modded.
Is modding Minecraft illegal?
No, modding Minecraft is not illegal.
How to install Waila Harvestability Mod With Forge
- Make sure you have Minecraft Forge
- Waila Mod (For Minecraft 1.10.2-) or Hwyla Mod (For Minecraft 1.10.2+)
- Download Waila Harvestability Mod file from link(s) below/above
- On PC Windows, Go to the Start menu
Press Enter to Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- On MacOS open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Go to minecraft/modsfolder
If Mods folder does not exist, create one
- Put Waila Harvestability Mod file into the mods folder
- Launch Minecraft using Forge Profile, then Open Menu
Minecraft Forge(Modding API) Installation Guide
5 steps to successfully install Forge Minecraft
1. Access and Download select Minecraft forge version, then download the installer.
2. Requires installing Java on a computer. Open the .jar file you just downloaded, make sure ‘Install Client’ is selected, and click the OK button.
3. Run Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
4. Select the Minecraft Forge menu on the left and the Mods button below Multiplayer.
5. Successfully, you can enjoy the mod just installed.
Download Waila Harvestability Mod for Minecraft 1.16.4/1.15.2 and 1.12.2