Waystones 1.16.5, 1.15.2,1.15.1 y 1.14.4 is a mod that will allow us to save points of interest from the map, creating stone structures anywhere in the world. The creation of these stone structures will make a point of interest, to which we can name it. Once you’ve called the point of interest, you can teleport to him or from him to any other point of interest you’ve created. Teleportation and points of interest through stone structures.
Making use of these teleportation structures has no cost of experience or resources. Although it does have a limitation, and after using the teleportation functionality, we will have to wait sometime to teleport back to another point. This limitation does not affect the point of interest, so any other player will be able to use it; it only affects the player.
This mod is in the beta update phase, so it can still contain bugs or bugs. We will be publishing their respective updates in this same article.
Depending on its configuration it can be used in Survival Mode, for Adventure Maps or by Server Owners as an alternative to /warp or /home commands.
- Craftable in Survival Mode (unless disabled for e.g. Adventure Maps)
- Players can set up waystones as a way of teleporting between locations
- Lets you return to the last activated waystone
- One time use item, will be used up
- Lets you choose to which (activated) waystone to return to
- Will not be used up, but has a cooldown period that is shared across all warp stones
Return / Warp Button
- Lets you return to the last activated waystone OR choose to which (activated) waystone to return to
- Can be used for free, but has a cooldown period
- Disabled by default, can be restricted to only allow returns
Configurable for either Survival Mode, Adventure Maps or Servers
- Survival Mode: items are craftable and waystones can be placed by players
- Adventure Maps: waystones are not craftable and can not be placed by players
- Server Hub: waystones marked ‘global’ are available to everyone
It can be used in Survival Mode, for Adventure Maps or on Multiplayer Servers as an alternative to /warp and /home commands. Waystones can be made globally available for all players and a configurable inventory button can be set up to allow warping without any additional items.
Which is the latest version of Minecraft Forge?
The latest version of Minecraft Forge is 1.16.5. The latest recommended version of Minecraft Forge is 1.15.2; Minecraft Forge (Modding API) is heavily installed at versions 1.15.2,1.12.2. Some mods require a specific version of Minecraft Forge. New version of Minecraft Forge 1.16.5 has less testing, and many mods do not support it.
How do you download Minecraft Forge?
First, head to Minecraft forge and download the program. You want to make sure that you download the version of Forge that corresponds to the version of Minecraft you have, Select the Minecraft Forge menu on the right side of this website.
Do you have to have Minecraft to use forge?
Yes, Make sure you have Minecraft installed.Minecraft Forge only works for Minecraft: Java Edition. Minecraft for PC, XBox One and PS4 cannot be modded.
Is modding Minecraft illegal?
No, modding Minecraft is not illegal.
How to install Waystones Mod With Forge
- Make sure you have Minecraft Forge
- Download Waystones Mod file from link(s) below/above
- On PC Windows, Go to the Start menu
Press Enter to Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- On macOS open finder, hold down ALT, and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Go to minecraft/mods folder
If Mods folder does not exist, create one
- Put Waystones Mod file into the mods folder
- Launch Minecraft using Forge Profile, then Open Menu
- Now we can find tea trees in Minecraft!
Minecraft Forge(Modding API) Installation Guide
5 steps to successfully install Forge Minecraft
1. Access and Download select Minecraft forge version, then download the installer.
2. Requires installing Java on a computer. Open the .jar file you just downloaded, make sure ‘Install Client’ is selected, and click the OK button.
3. Run Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
4. Select the Minecraft Forge menu on the left and the Mods button below Multiplayer.
5. Successfully, you can enjoy the mod just installed.
Download Waystones Mod for Minecraft 1.16.5, 1.15.2,1.15.1 and 1.14.4