Editing maps is easy with WorldEdit Mod in Minecraft
For development in Minecraft, editing maps will make it easier for you to operate. Everything will become simpler with WorldEdit Mod.
In Minecraft, there will be many maps and locations that you have to edit to serve many different purposes. You are confused and do not know how to edit the map of the ball or the map available well. Come to WorldEdit Mod, it will make your map editing process faster and easier.
What is the WorldEdit Mod?
WorldEdit Mod is an easy-to-use Minecraft map editor, through a combination of a series of commands and “brushes” in WorldEdit Mod you can build your world quickly or simply do a lot. the task of localization in a snap.
Minecraft players can use WorldEdit Mod to modify Minecraft maps or tweak existing maps. There are many similar mods developed in the past. Still, WorldEdit is the most powerful because it adds a whole new level of convenience, making the entire map editing process easy and Realizing what you want to do without too much experience or long practice. More amazing, this Minecraft Mod does not conflict with any other mod.
Features of WorldEdit Mod
One of the main features of WorldEdit Mod is the ability to edit a group of thousands of blocks with just a few clicks. In other words, when building a building requires a large number of blocks, you have to go through a tedious and time-consuming process when you have to place or remove each block; then with WorldEdit Mod, this is done quickly.
You can build a kilometer-long wall in the blink of an eye. Besides, players can also draw many different shapes to use for their works. What’s more, the mod also allows you to back up your progress regularly, so if you accidentally damage something, you can restore the old backup to continue working without problems.
Which is the latest version of Minecraft Forge?
The latest version of Minecraft Forge is 1.16.5. The latest recommended version of Minecraft Forge is 1.15.2; Minecraft Forge (Modding API) is heavily installed at versions 1.15.2,1.12.2. Some mods require a specific version of Minecraft Forge. New version of Minecraft Forge 1.16.5 has less testing, and many mods do not support it.
How do you download Minecraft Forge?
First, head to Minecraft forge and download the program. You want to make sure that you download the version of Forge that corresponds to the version of Minecraft you have, Select the Minecraft Forge menu on the right side of this website.
Do you have to have Minecraft to use forge?
Yes, Make sure you have Minecraft installed.Minecraft Forge only works for Minecraft: Java Edition. Minecraft for PC, XBox One and PS4 cannot be modded.
Is modding Minecraft illegal?
No, modding Minecraft is not illegal.
WorldEdit Mod Installation Guides:
- Make sure you have Minecraft Forge
If not, Download and Install the latest version of Minecraft Forge
- Download WorldEdit Mod file from link(s) below/above
- On PC Windows, Go to the Start menu
Press Enter to Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Go to minecraft/modsfolder
If Mods folder does not exist, create one
- Put WorldEdit Mod file into the mods folder
- Launch Minecraft using Forge Profile, then Open Menu
Note: Please make sure you create a backup before installing any mods so you won’t have any issues with Minecraft.
Minecraft Forge(Modding API) Installation Guide
5 steps to successfully install Forge Minecraft
1. Access and Download select Minecraft forge version, then download the installer.
2. Requires installing Java on a computer. Open the .jar file you just downloaded, make sure ‘Install Client’ is selected, and click the OK button.
3. Run Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
4. Select the Minecraft Forge menu on the left and the Mods button below Multiplayer.
5. Successfully, you can enjoy the mod just installed.
Download WorldEdit Mod for Minecraft 1.16.5,1.16.4,1.15.2,1.12.2…
Author: sk89q, TomyLobo, wizjany, zml2008