The minimap is no longer too unfamiliar to Minecraft players; there are many mods to support minimap for Minecraft.
But did you know about Xaero’s Minimap Mod yet?
Certainly, Minecraft players are too familiar with the minimap when there are names like Zan’s Minimap, Rei’s Minimap, JourneyMap…, which has been and is in most of the mod pack today. Now you can know more about Xaero’s Minimap Mod. Xaero’s Minimap Mod helps to complement Minecraft games with a minimap with a very easy to use function and interface. Xaero’s Minimap Mod allows set waypoints manually, and even dead points will be created automatically when your character dies. The mod is quite flexible and suitable for many players’ needs. Do you know anything about this mod? Join us to find out!
What is Xaero’s Minimap Mod?
Xaero’s Minimap Mod for Minecraft is a mod that adds a Minimap to the game with a very easy to use function and interface. The map provided by this mod will be more aesthetically pleasing; many added features help players easily observe. Of course, with a surprisingly challenging adventure game like Minecraft, owning a full-featured map is very important.
Xaero’s Minimap Mod for Minecraft possesses a very clear and harmonious interface with the Minecraft world. You can manually set the waypoint, and even the dead point is automatically created when you are killed. This is a minimap mod with the ability to customize to suit everyone’s Minecraft gaming needs comfortably.
After installing Xaero’s Minimap Mod, Minecraft players are shown a small map in the screen’s upper left. The mod displays the cave system and the radar to detect players, mobs, and items. You can toggle the chunk line visibility on and off. Next to that is a waypoint system that helps to remember landmarks and places, then displayed on the small map. Xaero’s Minimap Mod works stably and smoother than most other minimap mods.
The most exciting thing about Xaero’s Minimap Mod is that it detects when you are underground. This feature is handy when you are traveling in a cave, mining, or needing to see where you are going. Combined with a waypoint, you will never get lost again.
Custom settings make this map suitable for each player’s unique needs, such as resizing, setting HUD to display players, items, mobs … You can even move it to any position. There are 4 presets for you to quickly choose from or create your own!
- Aesthetic feel and look of vanilla Minecraft.
- Runs smoother than most minimap mods.
- 2 mod editions: full and fair-play. Full version does not have any limits. Fair-play version does not display any entities or cave maps which is more suitable for public PVP servers.
- 2 colour modes: Vanilla, which uses the colours of vanilla Minecraft maps and Accurate, which uses the colours of block textures.
- Terrain texture customization.
- Compatible with Xaero’s World Map and can use the chunks loaded by the world map instead of it’s own.
- Option to limit your Minimap usage by binding it to an item that you’ll need to have in your hotbar in order for the minimap show up. For example, add minimapItemId:minecraft:compass anywhere in the config file to bind it to compass.
- Multiple languages.
- Ability to lock north.
- Works both above and under ground.
- Togglable chunk grid.
- Togglable slime chunks mode.
- Cave maps.
- Waypoints. Infinite amount. Can be teleported to (permission needed). Press B to create a new waypoint. Press U to list all the waypoints.
- In-game waypoints. Waypoints will also be visible in-game. Can be disabled.
- Deathpoints. An automatic waypoint is created on each death.
- Displays mobs on the map as yellow dots. Customizable in the settings. Hostile and friendly mobs can be coloured differently.
- Displays players on the map as white dots or player heads. Customizable in the settings.
- Displays items on the map as red dots. Customizable in the settings.
- Displays all the other entities such as arrows and item frames as purple dots (Different types of entities can be disabled in mod settings). Customizable in the settings.
- Zoom in and out keybinds (I and O).
- Coordinates under the minimap.
- Current biome under the minimap.
- Configurable settings. From minimap size to entity amount. Press Y ingame to open.
- Edit mode which lets you move the minimap whereever you desire.
- Compatible with the Better PVP Plugin for Bukkit servers.
How to install Xaero’s Minimap Mod With Forge
- Make sure you have Minecraft Forge
If not, Download and Install the latest version of Minecraft Forge
- Download Xaero’s Minimap Mod file from link(s) below/above
- On PC Windows, Go to the Start menu
Press Enter to Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Go to minecraft/modsfolder
If Mods folder does not exist, create one
- Put Xaero’s Minimap Mod file into the mods folder
- Launch Minecraft using Forge Profile, then Open Menu
How to install Xaero’s Minimap Mod With Fabric
- Make sure you have installed Fabric Mod Loader and Fabric API.
- Download the mod for your version of the game.
- Put it in the ‘mods’ folder, which is located in the game folder.
Some frequently asked questions:
How is Xaero’s Minimap Mod compatible?
Compatible with Xaero’s World Map and can use the chunks loaded by the world map instead of it’s own.
Are the details in the map of Xaero’s Minimap Mod clear?
Is there a fee to install Xaero’s Minimap Mod?
No, It’s Free. Link download below, you choose the version of Minecraft to play
Download Xaero’s Minimap Mod for Minecraft 1.16.4/1.15.2/1.12.2/1.10.2