Download SplashAnimation Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 for Minecraft. Awesome!
SplashAnimation Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 offers a simple utility that allows an animation to work at the early stage of the game. It will fade into the loading screen afterward.
There are many exciting features.
Added an animation to the beginning of the loading process
Does not slow down the loading (and, by entertaining the end, makes it seem to proceed a bit easier)
An option of configuration selections to customize it for your mod pack
How to use
Remember to follow the instruction!
Set the own animation frames in animation/000.png, animation/001.png or put them up to the amount that you like
Reset config/splashanimation.cfg to create a more detailed configuration pertaining to the animation behavior.
SplashAnimation is a cosmetic mod for gamers who want to edit the animation at the very start of Minecraft. Install Minecraft Forge to experience everything now!
How to SplashAnimation Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch SplashAnimation
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type %appdata% and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for Minecraft!
- Drop the mod SplashAnimation that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find SplashAnimation is set up!
SplashAnimation Mod Download Links
Something You Should Know:
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way.
- We use only links from the official developer, they are 100% safe.
- If you have any questions about SplashAnimation Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2, please leave a comment below and we will help you.