Download Tree Growing Simulator Mod 1.16.1/1.12.2/1.7.10 for Minecraft. Awesome!
Tree Growing Simulator Mod 1.16.1/1.12.2/1.7.10 will help you make saplings grow better in a funny way. Explore how to increase the growth speed and other details!
Tree Growing Simulator
It was a quick mod by the request of Wyld who searched for a method to develop a funnier early skyblock game.
It adds a simple tip where you should run and dance around saplings before making them become taller and bigger.
Sprint or crouch next to these little trees to enhance their processing of increasing in size.
Senses your moves. Enter the config file to reset that sensitivity.
Displays bonemeal particles when the pace is boosted. Visit the config section to disable it.
Comprised in SkyFactory, the skyblock pack by the Bacon Donut
Licensed under the LGPLv3. TL;DR so its possible to utilize it in modpacks
Tree Growing Simulator is a miscellaneous mod. Install Minecraft Forge to enjoy it now!
How to Tree Growing Simulator Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch Tree Growing Simulator
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type %appdata% and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for Minecraft!
- Drop the mod Tree Growing Simulator that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find Tree Growing Simulator is set up!
Tree Growing Simulator Mod Download Links
Something You Should Know:
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way.
- We use only links from the official developer, they are 100% safe.
- If you have any questions about Tree Growing Simulator Mod 1.16.1/1.12.2/1.7.10, please leave a comment below and we will help you.