MrCrayfish’s Furniture 1.16.5,1.15.2,1.14.4 and 1.12.2 focuses on offering us new decoration options using modern-style furniture, but that fits well with the original design of the various elements that are part of the game. We can see an example of the new blocks and decorative objects that we will find after installing this mod in the image above. It is time to decorate our homes with new interior and exterior furniture.
This mod will allow us to manufacture kitchen and living room furniture where we can store objects, a refrigerator where we can refrigerate food, tables, and dining chairs, sofas, tables, coffee tables, kitchen cabinets, desks, blinds, new types of fence and doors for gardens, storage boxes, garden chairs, post offices, trampolines, grills, plush, cutting tables for kitchen, countertops , kitchen drawers and kitchen sinks, among other things.
This mod is in the Alpha update phase, so it can still contain bugs or bugs. We will be publishing their respective updates in this same article.
How to install MrCrayfish’s Furniture Mod With Forge
- Make sure you have Minecraft Forge
- Download MrCrayfish’s Furniture Mod file from link(s) below/above
- On PC Windows, Go to the Start menu
Press Enter to Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- On macOS open finder, hold down ALT, and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Go to minecraft/mods folder
If Mods folder does not exist, create one
- Put MrCrayfish’s Furniture Mod file into the mods folder
- Launch Minecraft using Forge Profile, then Open Menu
- Now we can find tea trees in Minecraft!
List of Furnitures:
– Includes over eighty unique pieces of furniture!
– Working functionality in some blocks, not just a decoration.
– A fully working mail system. Send items and blocks to players around your server!
- Bedside Cabinet
- Wooden Table
- Wooden Chair
- Wooden Coffee Table
- Couches (White, Green, Brown, Red and Black)
- Carpet (White, Green, Brown, Red and Black)
- Stone Chair
- Stone Table
- Stone Coffee Table
- Oven Range Hood
- Hedge (Oak, Pine, Birch and Jungle)
- Bird Bath
- Stone Path
- Picket Fence
- Water Tap
- Mail Box
- Printer (Includes Ink Cartridge)
- Fire Alarm
- Electric Fence
- Ceiling Light
- Christmas Tree
- Shower Head
- Wall Cabinet
- Shower Head
- And much more
Which is the latest version of Minecraft Forge?
The latest version of Minecraft Forge is 1.16.5. The latest recommended version of Minecraft Forge is 1.15.2; Minecraft Forge (Modding API) is heavily installed at versions 1.15.2,1.12.2. Some mods require a specific version of Minecraft Forge. New version of Minecraft Forge 1.16.5 has less testing, and many mods do not support it.
How do you download Minecraft Forge?
First, head to Minecraft forge and download the program. You want to make sure that you download the version of Forge that corresponds to the version of Minecraft you have, Select the Minecraft Forge menu on the right side of this website.
Do you have to have Minecraft to use forge?
Yes, Make sure you have Minecraft installed.Minecraft Forge only works for Minecraft: Java Edition. Minecraft for PC, XBox One and PS4 cannot be modded.
Is modding Minecraft illegal?
No, modding Minecraft is not illegal.
Minecraft Forge(Modding API) Installation Guide
5 steps to successfully install Forge Minecraft
1. Access and Download select Minecraft forge version, then download the installer.
2. Requires installing Java on a computer. Open the .jar file you just downloaded, make sure ‘Install Client’ is selected, and click the OK button.
3. Run Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
4. Select the Minecraft Forge menu on the left and the Mods button below Multiplayer.
5. Successfully, you can enjoy the mod just installed.