We can now feed ourselves, in Minecraft, without having to kill animals.
The Veggie Way 1.16.5,1.15.2,1.14.4 and 1.13.2 is a mod that will allow us to set aside food and animal products in Minecraft, offering us a vegan alternative, with foods of high nutritional value, when it comes to feeding our character. With this mod you can get food without having to kill any of the default animals in Minecraft.
With this installed mod we will be able to grow new foods and make new food recipes, such as energy drinks, energy bars, superfood smoothies and superfood bars, tofu, soups, cakes and pieces of melon, soups and pieces of cacti, soups and pieces of carrots, chocolate bars, berry cakes, apple pie and Super Petal Powder, which is a dietary supplement.
The Veggie Way Mod 1.16.5,1.15.2,1.14.4 and 1.13.2 gives you a way to craft high nutrition foods without resorting to eating cooked animal flesh.
By using the bounty of nature (apples, carrots, beets, etc.) and farm-fresh eggs and milk for some protein, you can now create high nutrition foods. Also, you can get some special effects without having to brew up potions.
I love playing Minecraft, but killing cows, sheep, pigs, and chickens for food always leaves me feeling a little guilty. Why doesn’t Minecraft give you a way to craft high nutrition foods without resorting to eating cooked animal flesh?
The Veggie Way solves that problem!
Note: There is a vegan option for protein with Red Quinoa!
By using the bounty of nature (apples, carrots, beets, etc.) and farm-fresh eggs and milk for some protein, you can now create high nutrition foods.
Superfood drinks and bars are as good as vanilla cooked meats.
Here is how it works:
- Collect some Drying Agent from from sand with a Hand Rake, its silicate from millions of years of volcanic dust in the soil (20% chance)
- Red Quinoa, Corn,Lentil, and Soybean Seeds drop from dirt and grass blocks with a Hand Rake (10% chance), plant on farmland to grow crops
- Raise some chickens to get eggs or grow some Red Quinoa, Lentil or Soybean – used to craft protein powder
- Farm some carrots – used to craft vitamin powder
- Farm some apples or beets – used to craft fructose powder
- Farm some Wheat – used to craft wheatgerm powder
- Farm some Cocoa Beans – used to make caffeine powder
- Farm some potatoes or corn – used to craft carb powder
- Keep a cow around because you will need some.milk [optional]
With these basic ingredients, you can start making drinks and bars (hunger and saturation values can be adjusted in the config file)
- Energy Drink restores (4) hunger
- Energy Bar- restores (5) hunger
- Superfood Shake – restores (7) hunger
- Superfood Smoothie- restores (7) hunger (vegan option)
- Superfood Bar – restores (8) hunger
A few crops to grow for your protein needs:
- Fried Egg
- Flour, made with Wheat and a Mill, used to make dough (which can be baked into bread)
- Fresh Tofu, made from cooked Soybean, cooked in a furnace to get vanilla eggs
- Apple Pie (no egg required)
- Melon Pie (no egg required)
- Sweet Berry Pie (no egg required)
- Chocolate Bar
- Cactus Chunk
- Pumpkin Chunk
- Melon Chunk
- Pumpkin Soup
- Cactus Soup
- Melon Soup
- Carrot Soup
- Super Petal Powder – a nice dietary supplement
Extra Bonus: Light torches by placing sticks on a campfire and make vanilla leather from Bamboo
All of the crafting is done on a vanilla crafting table, so no special machines are required.
How to install The Veggie Way Mod With Forge
- Make sure you have Minecraft Forge
- Download The Veggie Way Mod file from link(s) below/above
- On PC Windows, Go to the Start menu
Press Enter to Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- On macOS open finder, hold down ALT, and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Go to minecraft/mods folder
If Mods folder does not exist, create one
- Put The Veggie Way Mod file into the mods folder
- Launch Minecraft using Forge Profile, then Open Menu
- Now we can find tea trees in Minecraft!
Download The Veggie Way Mod for Minecraft 1.16.5,1.15.2,1.14.4 and 1.13.2